How precious are our children! We believe that teaching children to know and love God and others takes place in both the home and in church. For this reason, we seek to partner with parents, helping to disciple hearts and minds for Jesus.
We want all of our children to feel welcome and loved, that they are a crucial and very important part of the body of believers.
We aim to deliver an effective program to help our children receive Jesus into their lives. The program is centred on the Word of God and we strive to deliver the message of Christ and to provide an environment in which it can be favourably received.
Our greatest emphasis is on leading children to respond to the hope found in the saving grace of Jesus.
Our Vision, in essence, is:
- To transform children’s lives through the gospel.
- For our children to know the Word of God, to know Jesus Christ as their Saviour, to have firm faith and to know why they believe.
- For our children to recognise that God has a Kingdom plan and a purpose for their life.
- For our children to recognise that God has given them gifts and talents that He wants them to use to bring glory to Him.
- For our children to have hearts to serve in their communities, to be the light!
- To inspire children to become active in church life and to want to serve others.
- To impact our community in such a positive way through children and families we have the privilege to serve and impart to.
- To provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment for the children.