To our wonderful Church family,
We are so happy to be able to open our physical Church doors this Sunday and we cannot wait to see you all and worship together! What a celebration it will be.
Our service times will be the same time as usual, 10am and 6pm, but some things will be a bit different in keeping with current Covid-19 Regulations. As the body of Christ, we want to do our best to be loving and helping be part of healing our nation and follow what has been regulated.
1. We are only allowed 100 people in the main auditorium, but to combat this, we ask that all parents drop their children into the Children’s Church program first and kid’s under 18 will hear an age appropriate message. If we go over capacity, we will make use of some overflow spaces.
2. You will need to sign in with your name and the number of people in your household and provide a phone number for contact tracing.
3. Social Distancing is still being observed-we are still not allowed to shake hands, hug or sit or stand closer than 1.5 metres. Please follow these instructions as we want to honour what our Government has set to keep us safe.
4. Hand Washing and Sanitiser-We will encourage frequent handwashing and will have a sanitiser station for use upon entry and we ask that all attendees be extra vigilant in their personal hygiene.
5. If you are unwell with any cold or flu-like or other contagious illness, we request that you stay home and watch Church Online.
6. Children will attend Children’s Church from the start of the service and will need to be collected by parents/guardians once church is finished.
7. There will be no Tea/Coffee as we do not want to encourage crowding in the foyer.